Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh, Just Smack Me

I is a bad, bad girl.

I heart Queen Creek Wal-Mart. The one by our house sucks, but oooooooh, this one is siiiiiiiinful *evil smile*. As soon as we walk in -- BAM -- a pair of deliciously cheap SIZE 8, 16 INCH bamboo circs smiles at me happily and says, "I'm two bucks less than you thought you'd spend!" Sold. A few feet away is their WALL, not BIN (ihateyouapachejunctionwal-mart), of billions of skeins of wonderfully cheap Red Heart for my broke butt. Scarlet. Gold. $2.50 a skein. Wow, my gift card is getting used up pretty quickly. While my mom is drooling over quilt fabric, I meander over to the clearance aisle, figuring they'll have some gross crap that's been dyed in baby poop......

Photobucket




Awwwwwwww yeah.


I have enough for a (baby) pillow!

That's my comforter, and the blissfull yarn matches :D

No comments: