Sunday, February 17, 2008

FO: Stitches

Stiiiiiiiiiiitches :D
Photobucket

Here she is contemplating murder in a tree.

Now, Stitches is a "special" bear. She is very, very angry at the world for many reasons. She is made from crappy, splitty yarn, has a huge hole in her crotch (I have no idea, don't ask), and is very insecure about how she looks because I decided to knit a friggin' bear on my first shot.

First off, she looks like Dash's teacher from the Incredibles:
Photobucket

Second, she was supposed to look like this (until incompetent butt over here decided to knit a bear on her FIRST FRIGGING SHOT!):

Photobucket

She tends to plot the murders of people that are mean to her and eats only cereal. I love this bear :D

2 comments:

Beadknitter said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of knitting! It does my heart good to see young people taking up the craft of my passion. Your bear turned out cute! It looks great for a first project. Keep up the good work!

Linda Jo
aka The Beadknitter
http://beadknitter.blogspot.com

P.S. To fix the hole, use a piece of yarn and sew that sucker closed. ;-)

Lah Lah said...

Well done on the bear. I love to knit, and have been doing it for decades, but I can't make stuffed toys to save my life, so well done you.

Enjoy your next project - the scarf is very cute.

Lesley
http://writingandknitting.blogspot.com/